Thursday, August 25, 2011

pain management...

or lack there of...

what options are there for pain management?

i'm up at 12:45 in pain and i am so tempted to grab a norco out of the medicine cabinet to dull the pain.

truth is, with how difficult of a time i had being on and getting off of norco before, i really don't want to start that cycle again.

i'll give it anther hour...

*addendum*

well I did it. I broke down. I cut back to a vicodin though.

Great part is it really helped with my pain. I could sleep. well, until I woke up nauseous at 4 and threw up twice by 5 this morning!

Needless to say I don't think I'm quite used to the hard drugs again, but I'm still debating if i'd rather throw up again or deal with pain...and I hate throwing up!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Thanks for your great post, there are much nice information that I am sure a huge number of guys and gals don’t know.
    Pain Management Clinic Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is really good providing good information.. I liked it and enjoyed reading it. Keep sharing such important posts.
    pain management doctors dallas

    ReplyDelete