Monday, August 22, 2011

the waiting game again...

well, getting my mri-arthrogram can't come quick enough! remember my last one? i am nervous about a giant needle probing in my hip again, but after the night i had last night i'll do almost anything to find a solution and get relief.

i was up from 3am-7am in pain. i remember the days, weeks, months not too long ago when this was my reality every night. it really scares me that things could get to that place again.

i go in next tuesday on august 30th for my second mri-arthrogram...wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. I'll do you one better than wishing you luck - I'm praying for you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you naomi! i'll take the prayers over luck any day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. praying over here too! sorry for your pain! :( hang in there!

    ReplyDelete