Saturday, November 20, 2010

rain, rain go away...

me, of all people! i would have never thought that i would wish the rain away. i love the way the sky builds, puffing up its chest in anger >:<

its not so pleasant now. someone with joint issues knows what i am talking about. my hip HURTS! my gosh, either it's the change in the barometric pressure or its going to be a really long ride until february...

speaking of february...

in reference to my complaint, it's going to be however long it takes to get in for surgery. maybe february, maybe march, maybe...i'm not done putting responsibility on my hmo! my surgeon called and said they are doing everything they can...whatever that means...how does it take four months to get ten people in!?!

i do need to keep my attitude in check. either i can be upset and frustrated for three more months or i can move on, as much as possible, and live my life as normal as possible until the day arrives. don't get me wrong. if i got a call today, to go in TODAY, i'd take it!

the clouds will clear...

1 comment:

  1. okay, so as i walk away from clicking my publish button i am overwhelmed. i don't know how i'm going to make it until february or longer. this is really hard. today is going to be a long day in hopes that my pain meds kick in, i don't have to run around too much at work, and everyone is nice to me! i think i would crack right there on the floor if today didn't treat me well...

    ReplyDelete