Sunday, November 21, 2010

new tear?

when there are new sensations in the hip, not pleasant ones to be precise, it definitely means i have caused more damage. after a very uncomfortable popping sensation, new symptoms have arrived and old ones have increased. my joint has developed more grinding, as if there is sand in my joint, weakness and loss of range of motion. and pain, more nagging, burning, achy, pulling pain. so on to developing ways to cope through february...any suggestions? i'm looking into massage therapy for increased blood flow, muscle soothing and mobility for increased range of motion and whatever else it can do to make me feel better.

tonight is another night with my heating pad and bedtime yogi tea :)

2 comments:

  1. I had labrum tear in my shoulder repaired a couple years ago. My wife is on deck for a hip labrum repair in Dec. Which is strange for her, she is an acupuncturist and now she is the patient. anywho, best of luck, we know what youre going through and we will be keeping an eye on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Let me know how your wifes surgery goes! It will be nice to know how a labrum tear recovers. Its hard to get recentinfo on the tear and impingement.

    ReplyDelete