Saturday, December 11, 2010

Finally!

I got the call! I'm going under the knife on january 4th! I can't believe it! The day is finally on the horizon. after almost 2 months of wavering dates and disappointment, I have a surgery date! I have cried many a tear over this and I have finally cried some good ones.

I had a good week in the pain department, I've had to cut back lifting and pulling and bending at work after much popping and pulling in the hip joint. The cut back on activity has really helped...until yesterday...the worst moments in all of this is when it keeps me up at night and that was last night. Sleep is queen bee in my relationship with my sanity. No good can come of my lack of sleep.

I know this recovery is going to be nothing short of hell, but to be on the other side of all of this is going to be such a relief! It will be a pain as a sign of battle, of hard work and soon victory over all of this...

No comments:

Post a Comment