Friday, December 24, 2010

did i get the memo?

I never realized how much stress would be induced by paperwork...

shoot! Who am I kidding?

Paperwork, that deals with me, and a hefty 'if you don't turn me in you won't have a job when you get better' attached kind of puts the stress over the edge. Mild anxiety attack and I think its gonna be complete by the january 1st deadline...i think *fingers crossed*

Oh the logistics beforehand. Selling stock to pay for surgery, filling out state disability forms, work leave forms, visiting hmo disability offices...oh and Christmas! The world around me is still functioning as usual, even if I'm not.

I pray you all have a Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year!

Here's to many new beginnings and better functioning bodies ;p in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment