Wednesday, October 27, 2010

mover and shaker

my dad had the bright idea of cleaning the carpet on monday. with that my help was needed, of course. I played it pretty easy for most of the morning, sticking to vacuuming and washing couch cushions telling my dad that I couldn't move the couches, like the good hip cripple I am.

well, when it came to my room, like the control freak and dreamer I am (yes, it is a dynamic combo), I decided that monday was the day every piece of my furniture was going to be re-arranged. dresser, book shelf, armoire, bed....all of it! no biggie, right? it really wasn't, until today! okay hip, duely noted *cowering*.


so what to do now? I tried a walk with the dog and now a pumpkin ale...lets see what works best...i have a feeling I know what will ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment