Thursday, March 24, 2011

the end, and a new beginning...

i have hit the end of disability. i have been off of work for almost a full twelve weeks, and am back in the groove tomorrow.

what a mix of emotion as i enter a new stage of hip recovery. what is it going to be like, on my feet all day, moving around for hours, moving quickly, lifting boxes...? i guess the only thing i can do is press ahead and hope for the best. realistically i will be sore, my body will ache and i won't want another day of it, but for my benefit i must press on.

it is a challenge to get the muscle back, to push a part of my body that is still healing. i can't move too quick and side swiping motions in the hip region don't bode well. the sharp pains remind me of where i came from, but get me excited about where i will be in, hopefully, three more months.

wish me luck and pray for strength and pain relief as i push myself harder than i have yet...this could get interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment