Tuesday, March 29, 2011

hitch it...


i tweeted, facebooked and foursquared it!

i went on my first hike and it was amazing!

as i reached the top of the hill, with barely a breath, i welled up. how amazing is it that i am capable, i am able to take this weary body up a mountain pain free! yes, that is correct, i said pain free. well, lets be honest. i felt the burn, but the shooting pains of my past are just that, the past!

i was exhausted and slept 10 hours that night, but my gosh, the places i am going!

working again, hiking again, laughing again...i am in control of my body again!

with the new movement comes exhaustion, and an ache that has truly camped in my hip joint; but, i am capable.

here's to more hikes and a whole heck of a lot more trips to dog beach with the sweet mookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment